v2.0.1 (July 11, 2017)
- Added an option to convert Apple Loops with file’s sample rate.
- Added a feature to resize an app.
- Improved UI.
v2.0 (July 2, 2017)
- All new design.
- Completely rewritten from the ground up.
- Added new convert option: sample rate.
v1.5.0 (Jan 28, 2016)
- Fixed an issue that the conversion status is not properly updated (i.e., freezes) during conversion.
- Fixed memory leak.
v1.4.0 (March 12, 2015)
- ‘Re-scan’ button is enabled by default (even when no Apple Loops are installed).
v1.3.0 (December 11, 2014)
- Optimized performance.
- ‘Skip all errors’ option is removed.
- Minor bug fixes.
v1.2.0 (November 25, 2014)
- Supports to select apple loop directories to convert.
- Improved performance during app launch.
v1.1.0 (June 4, 2014)
- Improved performance.
v1.0.5 (March 9, 2014)
- Fixed a conversion error for apple loops at Soundtrack Pro directories.
- Added a [Skip all errors] option.
v1.0.3 (April 20, 2014)
- Fixed a CRITICAL APP CRASH when launching the app.
- Fixed an app crash when the app tries to send messages to Notification Center on Mac OS X 10.7.x.
v1.0.2 (April 13, 2014)
- Improved UI.
- Fixed bugs when re-scanning Apple Loops directories.
- Added a new Bit depth option: 32 Bit Depth.
- When the user has canceled the conversion, the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro sends a message to the Notification Center on Mac OS X.
v1.0 (April 3, 2014)
- Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro has been released!